The National Leagues Alliance (NLA) is a symbol of strength, professionalism, and collaboration. The NLA was formed by and for like-minded leagues and organizations throughout the United States who believe in working together to help youth soccer players/families, coaches, teams, clubs, and leagues enjoy meaningful competitive matches, collaborate to improve youth soccer on a national level, and save money by receiving major Sponsor Benefits through industry-leading, internationally recognized companies like adidas, Soccer.com, Kwik Goal,
United Soccer Coaches, SportsEngine by NBC Sports, Sprint, and more!
Membership to a National Platform; regardless of National Governing Body (i.e., US Club, USYS, USSSA, etc.).
- NLA National League and/or Regional League Membership
- Direct National Pathway from Your League to the NLA North American National Championship (league age group winners automatic berth).
- Low-Cost, High-Value Events and Crossover Play with NLA Member Leagues.
- Guaranteed Entrance into Top National Events (College Showcases, College Combines, The adidas National Cup, Festivals, etc.).
- A Guaranteed Low-Price Point for Top National Events (College Showcases, College Combines, The adidas National Cup, Festivals, etc.).
- Access to Exclusive Sponsors like adidas, Soccer.com, Kwik Goal, United Soccer Coaches, etc.
- Collaboration with Like-Minded League and Club Leaders.
- Professional Development for Like-Minded League and Club Leaders.
- Sharing of Resources and Best Practices within a National Platform.
- A Mechanism to Grow League Brands and Control More of Your Future.