The National Leagues Alliance (NLA) is a symbol of strength, professionalism, and collaboration. The NLA was formed by and for like-minded leagues and organizations in the United States who believe in working together to help youth soccer players/families, coaches, teams, clubs, and leagues enjoy competitive matches, collaborate to improve youth soccer on a national level, and save money by receiving “Gold Standard Benefits” through industry-leading strategic partnerships with adidas, Soccer.com, Kwik Goal, United Soccer Coaches, SportsEngine by NBC Sports, Sprint, and more!
Membership to a National Platform; regardless of National Governing Body (i.e., US Club, USYS, USSSA, etc).
- Direct National Pathway and Access to a future North American National Championships (league age group winners automatic entry).
- Low-Cost, High-Value Events and Crossover Play with NLA Member Leagues.
- Guaranteed Entrance into Top Events (i.e., College Showcases, College Combines, The adidas National Cup, Festivals, etc.).
- A Guaranteed Low-Price Point for Top Events (i.e., College Showcases, College Combines, The adidas National Cup, Festivals, etc.).
- Access to Exclusive “Gold Standard” Partnerships (adidas, Soccer.com, Kwik Goal, United Soccer Coaches).
- Collaboration with Like-Minded League and Club Leaders.
- Professional Development for Like-Minded League and Club Leaders.
- Sharing of Resources and Best Practices with a National Platform.
- A Mechanism to Grow League Brands and Control More of Our Future.